What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media networking website that allows its users to interact through Status Updates, uploading pictures and Timeline Posts.
Click here to find us on Facebook!
What is a Facebook Timeline?
Each user has their own Facebook Timeline. This is where your status updates will be displayed. Your friends may also post to your Facebook Timeline. Where did my Facebook Wall go?
Recently, Facebook has updated its formatting. Every user and brand now has what is called Timeline. This will serve the same function as your Facebook Wall had. If you would like to see all of the amazing work other Facebook users have posted on our Timeline Click the "Highlights" button just below our cover photo at the top of our page. When the drop down menu appears, select ‘Posts by Others’. From here you can comment on and like posts by other Fusion Fans and even post your own project photos!
How can I find you on Facebook?
To locate us on Facebook when on that site, simply search 'FusionBeads.com'. If you're on our website, just click the blue 'F' symbol located in the upper right-hand corner of every page, directly below the top navigation bar. You will be redirected to our Facebook Timeline.
How do I "Like" you on Facebook?
In the search bar located at the top of the Facebook website, type in "FusionBeads.com" and click the search icon. This should bring you directly to our Facebook page. Once you are there, look below our cover photo, there should be an option that says "Like". Click that link.
I don't see the "Like" button. Why?
If the "Like" button does not appear to the right of our name, you've already "Liked" us! This means you're eligible for updates and entry into our Sweepstakes and Giveaways conducted through Facebook.
How do I comment on your Facebook posts?
Directly below each Status Update or picture we post there should be a small box that says, 'Write a comment…', click that and from there all you need to do is start typing. When you're done, hit the 'enter' key and your comment will show up!
How can I post a picture to your Facebook Timeline?
There are several ways to post images on Facebook. If the image is on your computer
make sure the file is saved in a place that you can find it easily, such as on your Desktop or in your Photos folder.
- Go to our Timeline.
- You will see an area at the top of the Timeline that says 'Write something...' with the words 'Post', 'Photo/Video'. Click on 'Photo/Video'.
- Select 'Upload Photo/Video'.
- By clicking 'Browse' next you will open a window which allows you to locate the photo file on your computer where you have saved it.
- Once you've selected the image click 'Open'. You have now successfully chosen your image to be posted on Facebook. You will also be able to include a comment if you would like.
- Click the blue 'Post' button to finalize your post. Success!
If you would like to post a link
to one of your Facebook photo albums, go to your Timeline first. (Access this by clicking your name which is located in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook.)
- Once on your Timeline select the 'Photos' option found below your cover photo.
- Click on the photo album or specific image you'd like to post.
- Click in your browser window where the web address is so that it is highlighted. (It will say something like: http://www.facebook.com/media/set...) On your keyboard press 'Ctrl' and 'C' at the same time to copy the photo album's location.
- Go back to our Timeline, or wherever you'd like to post your link, and click in the box that says 'Write something…'
- Paste the link into the box there by pressing 'Ctrl' and 'V' at the same time. You will also be able to include a comment if you would like.
- Click the blue 'Share' button to finalize your post. Success again!
- Please note that uploading a link to our Facebook Timeline will not work if your Facebook security settings related to photos are high.
Why should I "Like" you on Facebook?
By liking us on Facebook, you will have access to Facebook exclusive coupon codes, have the opportunity to connect and interact with a great beading culture, as well as receiving the most up to date information about Inspiration Projects, sales and promotions at FusionBeads.com. Not to mention all the great Sweepstakes we have!
How do I see Fusion Beads in my update stream?
Make sure you get the latest beading news by adding us to your Interest Lists!
How can I hide you from my update stream on my Timeline?
- Go to our Timeline.
- Click the drop down menu to the right of the Message button, beneath our Cover Photo.
- Select Add to Interest Lists.
- If you haven’t already created an Interest List, click +New List.
- Choose the people and/or pages to feature on your Interest List and name it!
- Select the privacy settings for your new Interest List and click Done.
You can hide Fusion Beads' Facebook updates easily by hovering over any of our posts that appear in your feed. A small downward pointing arrow will appear. Click the arrow to access a drop-down menu. You can hide that one single post, or everything by us.
If you do choose to hide us on Facebook please check back often so you don’t miss out on our rapidly changing promotions! You can still find updates on Facebook, Twitter, our Homepage and eNewsletter. For more information please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.781.3559.
How do I enter a Sweepstakes on Facebook?
When we are offering a Facebook Sweepstakes you must first like our page to enter. You can then go to our Facebook page and click on the Sweepstakes box located just below our large cover photo at the top of that page. Please see our Contest Rules Q&A for rules and limitations.