Your browser's cache is your computer's way of storing information to make it possible to use the internet quickly and smoothly. Sometimes it's necessary to clear your cache to erase old information or clear up enough room for your browser to operate properly.
Use the information below to clear your browser's cache.Internet Explorer:
1. Click gear icon to the far right of the page
2. Click Delete (located under the Browsing history section on the General tab)
3. Select the amount of data you would like to delete
4. Click Delete
5. Click OK, and you’re done!
1. Go to Tools, then click Options
2. Click Advanced, then Network
3. Click Clear Now
4. Click OK, and you’re done!Google Chrome:
1. Click wrench icon to the far right of the address bar
2. Click Tools
3. Click Clear Browsing Data
4. Select the amount of data you would like to clear and a starting point you would like to clear it from
5. Click Clear Browsing Date, and you’re done!